By Pamela Chan
* How do your words and actions encourage your child to feel self confident
* Do you project self confidence about yourself in your thought, words and deeds?
* Are there self confident, positive people in your family members’ lives?
* Does your child take part in activities and programmes which encourage him/her to have confidence in his/her own abilities?
* Are there strong role models in your children’s lives?
* Does your child have the opportunity to form friendships with adult role models in your circle of friends?
* Does your child have the opportunity to engage in meaningful conversation with engaging members of your community?